Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Keyboard for the Laptop, tablet and phone at the same time!

I spend a lot of time in front my devices, from laptops to tablets to phones. I also have spend a lot of time in two locations, my desk at the office and my desk at my home office. On top of that I write a lot, from code, to blog posts and all the usual things everyone does these days on devices.

So, what I really really hate is having to switch keyboards between machines and locations or using the annoying on screen keyboards for more than a few words.

After many months of searching I finally found the solution that works extremely well for me. I have switched to the Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch K811 Keyboard at home which has a Mac layout with the special keys on the functions keys for things like volume and media control.


I also use the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K810 keyboard which has a Windows layout.
BUT what’s really special about these keyboards and makes them almost magical to use is that they can be paired with 3 Bluetooth devices, so that means at the push of one of 3 buttons I can be typing on my Laptop or my Tablet or my Phone … yes even my phone!

Add to that the backlighting and usb charging with good battery life and we are talking some really nice smooth easy to type keyboards for anytime of day or night on any Bluetooth enabled device.
I highly recommend them after using a huge amount of keyboards over time.

Find the Logitech Bluetooth K811 Keyboard here and the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K810 keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment